In the News
Check out these examples of how Milestone gets recognized in important news about behavioral health and developmental disabilities:
- Jordan Coughlen Named Executive Director of Milestone Centers. More information here.
- Partners For Quality President/CEO Maggie Rothenberger and Director of Special Events Tami Rippy interviewed on iHeart Radio Pittsburghabout the upcoming "Partners For Comedy" event on Oct. 7, 2021. Listen here.
- Milestone Centers Host Home program featured on Pittsburgh Community Television show "In Touch with Partners For Quality," with host Shelley Duffy. Watch the program now.
- Milestone Director of Children's Services Erica Butler and Partners For Quality President & CEO Maggie Rothenberger appear on Moon Community Access Televisions' Public Awareness Weekend (March 2021). Watch the program here.
- Milestone Mental Health First Aid Training featued in Tribune-Review's Fall 2020 Caregiver Magazine.
- Milestone Centers featured in Pittsburgh Community Television program; Dec. 2019.
Watch the program.
- How Janet Views Independent Living with Disability and Mental Health Issues: Public Source, 7/23/19
- Program for Adults with Disabilities Benefits Homeless Pets: Kittaning Leader Times, 11/25/19
Partners For Quality Board of Directors Names Human Services Veteran Margaret Rothenberger President & CEO: News Release, 10/2/19
- How Janet Views Independent Living with Disability and Mental Health Issues: Public Source, 7/23/19.
Promoting Health & Wellness Can be Tasty: Milestone Health Care Quality Unit West story in the Office of Developmental Program's June 2018 Newsletter (p. 4)
- Penn Hills Parent Organizes "Night of Awareness" to Discuss Addiction, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 4/26/18
- Milestone Centers Inc. Becomes Subsidiary of Partners For Quality Inc., 9/8/17
- Wanted: Caregivers Seeking a Rewarding but Low-Paying Job. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette includes expert comment from Milestone Centers, 9/1/17.
- Medicaid Cuts Devastating, Letter to Editor, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 7/17/17
- Milestone Centers Earns Addiction Treatment Licensure, 4/26/17
- Golfer Wins New Car at Third Annual Milestone Golf Classic, 10/13/16
- Random Acts of Kindness, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 8/4/16
- People On the Move: Darryl Bergstrom, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 6/12/16
- Beating the Blues: Speaker at Futures Event Offers Tips for Enjoying Life; The Bradford Era, 3/24/16.
- Caregivers for Mentally Ill Need Help, Study Finds; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 2/24/16.
- Health Happenings: Mental Health First Aid; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 11/10/15.
- Obituary: Barbara Conniff, CEO of Milestone Centers, Advocate for Those with Disabilities; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 10/21/15.
- Scott Social Worker Expanded Nonprofit to 20 Counties; Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 10/21/15.
- Study suggests depression is precursor to Parkinson’s (Milestone asked to comment): Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 5/21/15
- Let's Strike the R-Word and Replace it With Respect; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 3/27/15
- School Nurses Gather at Seneca Valley for Symposium; The Cranberry Eagle, February 2015
- Help Available for People Suffering with Depression, Beaver County Times August 2014
- Turning Blind Eye Toward Mental Illness, Business Times August 2014
- Depression: A Disease That Conceals Hope, Post Gazette August 2014
- Stabbing Survivors Ready for Fresh Start, Tribune Review August 2014
- Let's Address America's Mental Health Crisis in 2015 - Huffington Post
- Mental Health First Aid Announces Partnership with American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.