HCQU Northwest Services
Milestone HCQU Northwest’s primary function is to improve the quality of life for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities by supporting local service providers and providing quality training to their direct care staff, working with individuals and their families to assess health care needs, and becoming more involved in their treatment.
HCQU Northwest is a Health Care Quality Unit equipped to provide training and assistance to families, individuals, and county staff. Through training, Milestone increases the capacity and competency of community physical and behavioral care providers. HCQU Northwest works to establish data sharing and analysis resources dedicated to improving the health care of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
In accordance with the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), the primary functions of the Health Care Quality Unit are:
- To be resources and clinical guides.
- Assessment of health risk factors - behavioral and physical.
- Identification of trends, training needs, and technological assistance strategies.
- To interface with local medical communities.
- Identification of capacity needs in terms of staffing at provider/county level.
|Contact Us||Training||Special Speakers & Events|
|HCQU News||Forms & Resources||Fact Sheets & Booklets|